All-Aluminum Race Radiator by Koyo
Koyorad released a high-performance radiator for the 2008-2013 BMW M3. This all-aluminum upgrade features Koyorad's 48mm thick, high-density Hyper core, offering a 20% increase in thickness compared to the OEM unit. The added coolant volume and all-aluminum construction boost the M3’s heat capacity while also replacing the weak plastic tanks found on the stock radiator. Extensive development and testing allow for easy installation by directly replacing the OEM radiator. It maintains OEM provisions for the factory fans, and accepts the vehicle’s OEM coolant hoses, requiring no modifications. Koyorad is well known for its advanced design methods, impeccable TIG welds, proficient core brazing, and quality assurance triple pressure testing which distinguish Koyorad as a global cooling manufacturer.
- 48mm Thick High-Density Hyper Core
- All Aluminum Upgrade Outperforms the Weak OEM Plastic Endtanks and Stock Radiator
- Direct Replacement for an Easy Installation
- Maintains OEM Provisions for Factory Fans, and Accepts OEM Hoses
- Impeccable TIG Welds and Proficient Core Brazing
- Quality Assurance Triple Pressure Tested