One of Eaton Motorsport's favorite street coilovers!
• Monotube design allows for better control which results in better ride quality when lowered.
• Dust boost installed on the shafts to protect from harmful road impediments.
• PNE Coating provided on the height adjustment components to prevent rust and corrosion buildup when making height alterations.
• Newly designed needle to improve dampening throughout the entire range.
• Aluminum components designed to reduce unsprung weight.
• Thick rubber bushing under top hat improves ride comfort.
• 30 Step damping force allows fine and precise tuning for both street and track.
*1. Height from the road surface to fender arch.
*2. Height at the factory is the data tested at HKS with the setting of Full Kit. (HKS' recommended setting.)
*3. Adjustable range (However, the lowest value may not be road legal.
Even within the adjustable range, car body, arm etc. may contact. In such a case, it will be hard to drive.
Damper oil leakage or any other problems caused by low ride height setting from the factory setting will void the warranty of the product.)
*4. The drivable range that there is no contact of car body or arms etc. (However, change of tire/wheel size may cause a problem.)
Caution). Actual data depends on each vehicle.