2004-2020 Subaru WRX STI ACT Xtreme 6 Puck Sprung Disc Clutch Kit
SB10-XTG6 kit features an Xtreme pressure plate for the most demanding driver. ACT Xtreme pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance.
ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACT's 6-pad spring-centered race disc features a spring-center construction to properly damp torsional vibrations and resist failure under harsh conditions. ACT spring retainers utilize wraparound spring windows and thicker retainer stampings to provide spring support, reduce stress concentrations, and increase strength and reliability. With the 6-pad spring-centered race disc, engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The 6-pad spring-centered disc is recommended for larger clutch sizes to absorb more heat.
Monoloc is a one-piece, direct replacement or upgrade to the standard, two-piece wedge collar and wire ring featured in pull-type clutches. The spring tension of the segmented retaining ring is carefully calculated and tested for optimal performance. It provides uniform loading on the bearing and pressure plate to assure proper alignment, regardless of driver influence or vehicle modifications. Monoloc's hardened chrome-moly steel construction will provide years of service.
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 755
- Moderate to heavy pedal effort, aggressive engagement, OE to mild gear rattle, confidence during hard shifts
- Moderate friction life, extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design, dramatic improvement in release mechanism life
- Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, uses select ceramic friction materials for high heat tolerance and maximum performance, major improvement in release mechanism
- 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability, includes ACT's patented Monoloc
- Recommended for high horsepower street or race use
- Increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life
- Lightweight, rigid design allows for quicker shifts and smooth
- Increase strength and reliability
- 2004-2020 Subaru WRX STI
- 2007-2009 Subaru Legacy GT spec.B
*6 speed applications only - Must use ACT or factory flywheel for the 2004 and newer WRX STi
What's in the box?
- 6240618 - 6 Pad Sprung Race Disc
- AT90 - Alignment Tool
- PB1004 - Pilot Bearing
- RB601 - Release Bearing
- SB019X - P/PL-M Xtreme Pressure Plate
- ACT's patented Monoloc
- Installation Instructions