SB10-HDSS kit features ACT's most popular Heavy Duty pressure plate and most popular street disc. ACT Heavy Duty pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance.
ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACT's Performance street discs are the most popular disc purchased. They feature premium organic materials with high copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. These discs feature a reduced marcel for faster shift action to complement ACT pressure plates. Quiet operation with increased strength and reliability.
Monoloc is a one-piece, direct replacement or upgrade to the standard, two-piece wedge collar and wire ring featured in pull-type clutches. The spring tension of the segmented retaining ring is carefully calculated and tested for optimal performance. It provides uniform loading on the bearing and pressure plate to assure proper alignment, regardless of driver influence or vehicle modifications. Monoloc's hardened chrome-moly steel construction will provide years of service.
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 515
- Light to moderate pedal effort, smooth positive engagement, OE to mild gear rattle, confidence during hard shifts
- Longer friction life, extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design, dramatic improvement in release mechanism life
- Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, with premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance and reduced fade, major improvement in release mechanism
- 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability, includes ACT's patented Monoloc
- Recommended for street and race use
- Increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life
- Greater burst strength and durability
- ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency
- 2004-2020 Subaru WRX STI
- 2007-2009 Subaru Legacy GT spec.B
*6 speed applications only - Must use ACT or factory flywheel for the 2004 and newer WRX STi
What's in the box?
- 3000503 - Perf Street Sprung Disc
- AT90 - Alignment Tool
- PB1004 - Pilot Bearing
- RB601 - Release Bearing
- SB019 - P/PL-M Heavy Duty Pressure Plate
- ACT's patented Monoloc
- Installation Instructions