IAG 700 EJ25 Closed Deck Long Block w/ Stage 3 Heads:The IAG Performance Hand-Built Subaru EJ25 Closed Deck Long Block Engine Packages are a complete, valve cover to valve cover, crate engine. These engines offer significant ease of installation for customers seeking a complete “drop-in” engine package for their WRX, STI, Forester XT or Legacy GT. The Long Blocks feature a combination of our proven IAG Performance Closed Deck Short Block and Cylinder Head packages, along with other race-proven components to complete the assembly. When paired with our Long Block Installation Packages, you have a true plug-and-play solution to get you back on the road, FAST! All components included are BRAND NEW and there is NEVER A CORE CHARGE required.
The IAG 700 package is ideal for clients looking for an engine package to support up to 700 BHP applications. The IAG 700 long block features our Stage 2.5 Closed Deck Short Block that utilizes a brand new EJ25 Subaru case that is converted to closed deck and is bored and honed to 99.75mm. The Stage 2.5 short block internals include IAG-Spec JE FSR 2618 forged pistons, .210" 9130 pins, IAG-Spec Tuff H-Beam connecting rods with ARP 2000 rods bolts and an OEM STI crankshaft. The block is then paired up with our Stage 3 Pocket Ported Cylinder Heads to increase flow, but maintain spool. The heads start as brand new Subaru OEM cylinder head castings that CNC machined and resurfaced. The heads are outfitted with GSC valve train components, consisting of +1mm oversized intake and exhaust valves as well as GSC Billet Stage 2 camshafts. To complete the package, we add an 11mm ARP 625+ head stud set and all required gaskets for the final valve cover-to-valve cover assembly.
IAG’s Break-in Instructions MUST be followed, and the long block must be professionally installed for the 12 month/12,000 mile workmanship warranty to be applicable. If the previous engine experienced an internal failure then all oiling components (i.e. cooler, pump, pickup, cam gears, and solenoids, etc) as well as other necessary components as per your installer’s recommendations, must be replaced during installation.
IAG 700 Long Block Engine Includes:
Stage 2.5 Closed Deck Includes:
- Case Halves - Converted to Closed Deck using brand new Subaru OEM case halves, bored and honed to 99.75mm.
- Pistons - IAG-Spec JE FSR 99.75mm 2618 Forged Pistons, Ring Set, .210" 9310 Steel Wrist Pins, Clips, (Perfect Skirt Coating and Offset Wrist Pins)
- Connecting Rods - IAG-Spec Tuff H-Beam / ARP2000 Rod Bolts.
- Rod / Main Bearings - ACL or King Race bearings.
- Crankshaft - Standard New Subaru Nitride Treated 2017+ STI Crankshaft.
- Case / Main Bolts - Standard FHI Subaru case bolts.
Stage 3 Heads:
- Heads - Brand New Subaru OEM WRX STI Cylinder Head Castings
- Machine Porting - CNC Pocket Ported
- Intake Valves - GSC 37mm (+1mm) Intake Valves
- Exhaust Valves - GSC 33mm (+1mm) Exhaust Valves
- Springs / Retainers - GSC Single Valve Springs & Titanium Retainers
- Guides - OEM Valve Guides
- Valve Seals - GSC Valve Stem Seals
- Lifters - OEM Lifter Buckets
- Camshafts - GSC Stage 2 Billet Camshafts
- Multi-Angle Valve Job
- Machined Cam Lobe Clearance
- Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Final Lash
Gaskets, Hardware & Accessories:
- Head Studs - ARP 625+ 11mm Set
- Head Gaskets - JE Pro Seals
- Valve Cover Gaskets - OEM
- Cam Seals - OEM
- Valve Covers - OEM
- Wrist Pin Seal, Rear Main Seal & Separator Kit
- Crankshaft Woodruff Key
Power: The IAG 700 Long Block has a power output rating of 700BHP.
*All IAG short blocks are balanced and blueprinted.
IAG sells separately a Long Block Basic Installation Kit that provides all of the basic components needed to install one of our EJ25 Long Block Engine Packages in one complete kit. All fluids for initial break-in are included. - $1499.99
When purchasing just select the kit which fits your year and model. Click Here To Purchase an Install Kit
All IAG Longs Blocks are crated and shipped by freight trucks which include lift gate service. A flat rate shipping charge of $399.99 applies to the lower 48 US states (Prices subject to change without notice). Please contact us for a shipping quote to Hawaii, Alaska, and Internationally.
Please review the PDF document below regarding installation, break-in procedures and warranty information.